Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beginings...again..

Geesh, its harder than I thought to keep up with this whole Blog thing.. I am officially addicted to twitter now so trying to keep updates on twitter, facebook AND blog..whew...thats a lot of computer time ..
Anyway, I guess its official, its been a long time coming, hard , sad, exciting, depressing, lonely and any many others but anyway I suppose as of today I am officially SINGLE !!
It has finally all come to a head after just hanging by threads for waaay to long.
Yes I am scared, there will be changes, I need to reinvent myself I suppose, get another job, make cutbacks..those types of things but at the same timee I feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted.. So I guess I started this blog thing in perfect time.This can be my therapy and I can share it with the few followers I have, lol ..
What really matters and I know very well is that I have my children...with them nothing can be too bad or lonely ..I am a survivor and I WILL SURVIVE ( need to dig that C.D. out from somewhere !)
I called my mom today to tell her the news which she also knew was coming ,but its still a dreaded call. Its like you are slapping them with dissapointment or something..But surprisingly she said"well I am glad youre not heartbroken,its much easier to recover when you are angry and not sad, you'll be fine , you always are"
No matter that I dont even talk to my mom that often it does make me feel better knowing she is there and she understands. And I have my sister, my bff , as long as I can call her and bitch , complain, whine, and I got my kiddos..Ill be fine..just fine..
So heres to a new chapter in my life ..lets see how this one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment